Monday, February 25, 2013

Pretty maids in a row - Wife and WYA

Just took delivery of our new Proton Preve CFE 1.6.  There standing beside is my wife..the actual proud owner of this new vehicle.  Went through all the precheck routine with Proton's sale advisor En Zul.  Everything went well.  However En Zul alerted that the front brake disks are little bit warping which produced vibration when braking at high speed.  He already alerted the Maluri SC to order for new front brake disk. Hopefully will be arriving this week.

The odometer reading is 46 km and the  chassis number is 22XXX.  This is a pre-registered 2012 car which qualify me for substantial discount.  According to SA the ECU has been given a new remap. Thats why I am not experiencing any lag at low speed.

For me this is the first time driving let alone owning a CVT car.  It took a little bit of getting used to.  Also need getting used to is the wiper and signal stalk which is swapping side compared to my old Honda Accord.  The drive is very good and the acceleration is the best I have experienced.

Managed to pair the audio HU with my Samsung Note through the bluetooth.  The Audio system is up to my expectation.  The sound is good and the bass is fine.  Alhamdulillah I am quite satisfied with our new WYA.

No comments:

Post a Comment